We are budget travelers and know it’s tough to find top rated, kid friendly accommodations to fit a small travel budget. It is easy, though, to find a good deal on flights to Salt Lake City, a city loaded with family friendly activities. The average cost for good hotel in SLC is $110 USD to $170 USD a night. There are also over 80 Airbnb entire place rentals that cost 40 percent less than hotels with comparable amenities.
Read on for five Airbnb rentals in Salt Lake City that welcome kids and cost less than $100 USD a night! All rentals have an outfitted kitchen, two bedrooms, a washer and dryer, high-speed Internet, access to public transit, and top marks from previous guests.
Great Location and Great Price
This Airbnb has everything you want: space, creature comforts, and money-saving amenities. At $100 USD a night, it’s a deal.
- Renovated duplex that sleeps five people comfortably
- Close to downtown, the mountains, and transit to take you anywhere
- Forty-inch high-definition flatscreen TV with Dish Network DVR
- Over 100 five-star reviews
Cozy House Close to Downtown
This is a family friendly Airbnb priced at less than $100 USD a night. Just minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, it’s conveniently located 15 minutes by car to the Canyons and 30 minutes to Park City for ski and snowboard fun.
- Accommodates four people comfortably
- A 10-minute walk to Temple Square and many restaurant and shopping choices
- Features a nursery with crib for young children
A Duplex All Your Own
This Airbnb rental offers a lot of value and convenience. It has an ideal location, within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and Lindsay Gardens.
- Breakfast fixings provided by the host
- Dogs are warmly welcomed
- Close to downtown, parks for kids and dogs, the university, and hiking and biking trails
Two Bedroom Apartment Close to Ski Areas
This Airbnb apartment is perfect for families that love to ski. It has many value-added benefits for a fun-filled family vacation.
- Features an electronic fireplace
- Play basketball or racquetball in the large heated sports room
- Has stunning views of Mount Olympus, the Alta Peaks, and the Oquirrah Mountains
- Includes ample storage for mountain bikes and ski and snowboard gear, as well as a heated garage
Historic Bungalow Near Liberty Park
This Airbnb gem is a cute two-bedroom home close to Liberty Park, Trolley Square, and downtown SLC.
- Walking distance to SLCs best areas and attractions
- Close to transit and bike lane to travel anywhere
- Hosts are willing to pick up guests from the airport or TRAX rail station
If you need some inspiration for things to do in Salt Lake try Weotta.com, where it’s easy to find budget friendly family fun. Another site that saves us time and money is Hipmunk.com. Their search tool is great because it allows you fine tune results to find hotels in Salt Lake City, including Airbnb rentals. This helps us find top rated, kid friendly places to stay quickly and easily.
Airbnb rentals in Salt Lake City save families money. Not only are nightly rates cheaper, but also a lot of Airbnb hosts give better deals when you stay a week or longer.